Associate Regional Property Manager – Chicago, IL
Legacy, LLC is seeking a part-time Associate Regional Property Manager to assist with directing and coordinating all activities for two (2) properties located in Chicago, IL to ensure that company and/or owner financial and business objectives are achieved. This position is responsible for the full range of property management responsibilities including familiarity of all Cooperative type property management and working with the Site Staff, Members and Boards of Directors and to ensure compliance with all state and federal applicable housing regulations. The Associate Regional Property Manager is the executive contact with the client and/or the Regulatory Agency and will also be required to participate in industry related associations and events for networking and educational purposes and actively market and support new business growth.
· Three (3) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Strong organizational, client relations and contract management skills
· Excellent written and communication skills, coaching, mentoring, supervisory and presentation experience
· Knowledgeable in Property Management and/or guidelines pertaining to federal, state and local agencies if applicable
· Real Estate license required
· IREM CPM® designation preferred
· Experience working with software programs, Yardi preferred
· Ability to attend night, holiday and weekend meetings and events and be available for staffing needs and emergencies
· Working knowledge of MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Extensive travel required, must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer