Associate Regional Manager - Milford, MI
Legacy, LLC is seeking an Associate Regional Property Manager to assist multiple sites with day-to-day operations and with directing and coordination of all activities to ensure that company and/or owner financial and business objectives are achieved. This position is responsible for the full range of property management responsibilities including familiarity of all types of communities most specifically Affordable property types and working with Owners, Regulatory Agencies and Syndicators. The Associate Regional Property Manager must ensure compliance with all state and federal applicable housing regulations and is the main point of contact with the client. In addition, this position is required to participate in Industry related associations and events for networking and educational purposes and actively market and support new business growth.
- 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational, client relations and contract management skills
- Knowledge of HUD and LIHTC rules required
- Experience preparing and adhering to financials and budgets
- Knowledgeable in Property Management and/or guidelines pertaining to federal, state and local agencies if applicable
- Excellent written and communication skills, coaching, mentoring, supervisory and presentation experience
- Real Estate license required
- Certified Occupancy Specialist and Tax Credit Certification preferred
- IREM CPM® designation preferred
- Experience working with software programs, Yardi preferred
- Ability to attend night, holiday and weekend meetings and events and be available for staffing needs and emergencies
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Extensive travel required, must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance
An Equal Opportunity Employer